We believe that every child is a scientist and that we can make children even better scientists! Club SciKidz’s 2021 Summer Camp season will offer over 50 summer day camp themes. We certainly have something for everyone!
All of our hands-on National Science Standard and STEM education activities make science challenging and fun! Besides participating in 20 different hands-on activities (that are tied to their camp theme) each week, campers will participate in two outdoor activities each day. Depending on camp location facilities, campers will have access to either playgrounds and/or sports fields.
Our camp Directors are highly trained, certified teachers and are assisted by currently enrolled college students that have been trained by Club SciKidz.
Camp Pricing & Information:
- Camps start at $339.00 per week. Additional lab fees when required are included in the price. Some locations’ prices may vary.
- Our week is Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
- Before Care and After Care hours are available.
- Before Care starts at 8am and is $30 for the week.
- After Care ends at 5:30pm and is $50 for the week. At Fairhaven UMC, Linden Heights Church, and Timonium UMC locations, after care ends at 5:00pm and the cost is $40 for the week.
- Please see our Camper Welcome Packet for more information.
Discounts will be offered from Cyber Monday when registration opens through the end of February. Our biggest discount is our Cyber Monday discount of $40 off per week of full-day camp (not applicable at Key School or Bullis School). Discounts will decrease as we get closer to the summer. No extra discounts are offered after March.
We always offer multi-week and sibling discounts. You receive $10 off the second and additional child per week for the sibling discount and $10 off the second and additional camp for a camper for the multi-week discount. These discounts are cumulative and are applied automatically when camps are registered for at the same time.
A military discount is offered. Contact us to provide proof and receive the discount code.
Online registration closes at midnight the Wednesday before that week of camp. For example, registration for camp the week of June 15th ends midnight on Wednesday, June 10th. Registrations made after the deadline will be subject to a $20 convenience fee.
The Half-Day Summer Camp Program
For the PreK-K (4-5 year old camps), we offer a half-day program. The hours are from 9-1pm and the cost is $219 per week ($239 at St. Martin’s). After Care is not available for the half-day program. Your camper will need a snack, lunch, and drinks. If registering for the St. Martin’s location, select the “Half Day Option” camp in the registration system. For all other locations, use the following code to register for the half day option: HALFDAY
Flexible Cancellation Policy:
Just like last summer, we are committed to operating the 2022 camp season for you and your family. As always, we provide you some comfort and flexibility when enrolling in camp for 2022 with our flexible cancellation policy.
If you enroll in camp and your plans change or you have concerns about your child attending camp this summer, you can cancel and receive a refund or credit according to our policy. Our policy encourages early decisions so as not to affect other customers or our ability to efficiently deliver our programs and is based on the fact that supplies are purchased for your child in March. Because we cover registration fees for you, all cancellations for a refund will incur a $30 cancellation fee (per camp) to cover administrative costs.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Receive a full refund (minus the $30 cancellation fee) through March 31, 2022.
- Receive a 75% refund April 1, 2022– May 31, 2022. No refunds will be given after May 30, 2022.
- Starting June 1, 2022, cancellations will receive a full credit as long as the cancellation is made at least two weeks in advance of the camp start date. This credit can be used for a different week of camp during the summer or camp in the future. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date are not eligible for credits. There are no refunds or credits for missed sessions or for campers who prove unsuccessful in the camp setting due to behavior or other reasons.
- Please note that camps purchased with account credit can only be issued an account credit in the event that you’d like to cancel.
Cancellations must be made via email (email@example.com) by the cut-off date or at least two weeks in advance, whichever is applicable.
Camps For PreK-Kindergarten
Camps For 1st-3rd grade
- Best of Club SciKidz 1st-3rd grade
- Dash and Dot Programming
- Eco Explorers
- Jr. Entomologist
- Jr. Meteorologist
- Jr. Paleontologist
- Jr. Physician
- Jr. Robot Engineer
- Jr. RPG Game Design
- Jr. Scientist
- Jr. WeDo Robotics
- Marvel Movie Maker
- Minecraft Game Design
- Pokemon Professors
- Sea Adventures
- Smart Car Coder
- Space Engineer
- Video Game Engineering with Nintendo Labo (grades 1- 3)
Camps For 4th-6th grade
- 3D Creator
- Advanced LEGO EV3
- American Doll Adventures
- Beginner Coding with Minecraft
- Beginner Coding with Roblox
- Best of Club SciKidz (4th-8th grade)
- Deep Space Robotics
- Emergency Vet
- Forensic Detectives
- Great Masters
- RPG Video Game Design
- Special Effects: Zombie Edition
- Video Game Engineering with Nintendo Labo (4th-6th grade)
- Video Game Maker
- Wizarding World
- Young Surgeon