Price varies by location
Campers will discover loads of horribly fantastic experiments! This is science with the squishy bits left in it! Projects include Bulging Bag of Brains, Baby Diaper Dissection, Eyeball Acrobatics, and Bird Barf. But besides just “doing” and “talking about” gross stuff, campers will be learning the science behind it. They’ll learn that science is messy, and times gross! And even the gross stuff is important and plays an important part in our world. There is tons of chemistry and biology for your aspiring doctor or scientist in our most disgusting camp! Grow your own bacteria and make “snot”, dissect owl pellets and learn about tapeworms. If your camper loves anything gross, join us for a week in Grossology!
Typical Daily Schedule
This is the general schedule, but exact times vary by site. Ask your site director for your site’s daily schedule.
8:00-9:00 Before Care (optional for an additional fee)
8:30-9:10 Camper Arrival
9:10-9:30 All Camp Demonstration & Morning Meeting
9:30-10:30 Science Activity #1
10:30-11:00 Snack & Morning Outdoor Activity
11:00-12:00 Science Activity #2
12:30-1:30 Science Activity #3
1:30-2:15 Snack & Afternoon Outdoor Activity
2:15-3:30 Science Activity #4
3:30-4:00 Camper Dismissal
4:00-5:30* After Care (optional for an additional fee)
*After care at Fairhaven UMC and Timonium UMC ends at 5:00pm.
Forms & Resources
Summer Camp 2024 Welcome Information
Getting ready for camp should be an exciting process for your entire family. Many families attend multiple camps throughout the summer and often the information gets lost or misplaced. Although you’ll receive more information as summer gets closer, we’ve created a Summer Camp Welcome Information document that will give you all of the information that you’ll need to be prepared for camp!
The Welcome Packet mentions an ‘Administration of Medicine Form’. If your child requires any medications during the time he/she is at the camp (including an Epi pen or inhaler), please download this form and print it, have it completed & signed by your doctor, and bring it with the child on the first day of camp.
Health & Wellness Policy
Hours & Fees
Camp Pricing, Hours & Information:
- Camps start at $369.00 per week*.
*Please note the same camp may be a different price depending on the camp location—We keep our prices as low as possible at each individual location
- To see what a typical day is like, click here.
- Our week is Monday-Friday from 9am-3:30pm. Regular drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 and regular pick-up is between 3:30-4:00.
- Before care and aftercare is available for an additional fee. You can choose before/aftercare by the week or per-day.
- Before care hours start at 8am and is $30 for the week.
- Aftercare hours go until 5:30pm and is $60 for the week. At the Timonium UMC location, after care ends at 5:00pm and the cost is $45 for the week.
Depending on the camp, additional lab fees may apply. Please see our camp descriptions for more information.
Online registration closes at midnight the Wednesday before that week of camp. For example, registration for camp the week of June 17th ends midnight on Wednesday, June 12th. Registrations made after the deadline will be subject to a $30 convenience fee.
Discounts will be offered from the end of November when registration opens through the end of January. Our biggest discount is our Small Business Saturday opening discount of $40 off per week of full-day camp (not applicable at Key School). Discounts will decrease as we get closer to the summer. Extra discounts are not generally offered after the end of January.
We always offer multi-week and sibling discounts. You receive $10 off the second and additional child per week for the sibling discount and $10 off the second and additional camp for a camper for the multi-week discount. These discounts are cumulative and are applied automatically when camps are registered for at the same time.
A military discount is offered. Contact us to provide proof and receive the discount code.
Summer 2024 Flexible Cancellation Policy:
Just like last summer, we are committed to operating the 2024 camp season for you and your family. As always, we provide you some comfort and flexibility when enrolling in camp for 2024 with our flexible cancellation policy.
If you enroll in camp and your plans change or you have concerns about your child attending camp this summer, you can cancel and receive a refund or credit according to our policy. Our policy encourages early decisions so as not to affect other customers or our ability to efficiently deliver our programs and is based on the fact that supplies are purchased for your child in March. Because we cover registration fees for you, all cancellations for a refund will incur a $30 cancellation fee (per camp) to cover administrative costs.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Receive a full refund (minus the $30 cancellation fee) through March 31, 2024.
- Receive a 75% refund April 1, 2024– May 31, 2024. No refunds will be given after May 31st, 2024.
- Starting June 1, 2024, cancellations will receive a full credit as long as the cancellation is made at least two weeks in advance of the camp start date. This credit can be used for a different week of camp during the summer or camp in the future. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date are not eligible for credits or refunds for any reason. There are no refunds or credits for missed sessions due to illness, family emergencies or for campers who prove unsuccessful in the camp setting due to behavior or other reasons.
- Please note that camps purchased with account credit can only be issued an account credit in the event that you’d like to cancel.
- Account credit can only be used towards camps and programs in the future. It is notrefundable for cash at some point in the future, regardless of circumstances.
Cancellations must be made via email (email@example.com) by the cut-off date or at least two weeks in advance, whichever is applicable.