As they say, the show must go on!
We’ve had a lot of folks ask if we’ll be continuing our daily activities after this week. The short answer is YES 🙂 We discussed it and thought about different factors such as Maryland kids starting some form of distance learning through their schools/districts, followers from different states, the number of experiments using household items that we can possibly come up with….:) But in the end, we realized that a lot of your kids look forward to these activities each day and parents love how easy, fun and educational the activities and resources are, and we are more than happy to continue to support you and your efforts at home. Thanks to YOU, we have followers and “little scientists” all over the United States doing and relying on these activities daily. And you have also let us know how helpful these are to you and how appreciative you are. That’s all that really matters right now.
One way you can support us is by liking us on Facebook, liking and sharing our FB posts, and sharing our Daily Activities with family and friends. (www.clubscikidzmd.com/blog/). If you live in Maryland, you’re welcome to check out our camps and to watch our video message. **Click the title to go to it**
Needed supplies/materials for the next two weeks (weeks of 3/30 & 4/6):
- Food coloring (liquid works better than gel)
- 2 Clementines/tangerines (needed for week of 3/30)
- 1 small box of instant pudding mix (any flavor you want/have)
- 1 container/box cornstarch
- Flour (about 2 cups per child)
- Oreos (need at least 8 per child, but why wouldn’t you get a whole pack?? :))
- Baking soda (at least a cup=about half a box)
- Vinegar (need less than 1/2 cup)
- 1 or 2 apples (needed for week of 4/6)
- Peeps (can be either chicks or bunnies or a combo– at least 6 Peeps)