Camp Pricing, Hours & Information:
- Camps start at $299.00 per week*.
*Please note the same camp may be a different price depending on the camp location—We keep our prices as low as possible at each individual location
- To see what a typical day is like, click here.
- Our week is Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
- Pre-camp and Post-camp hours are available.
- Pre-camp hours start at 8am and is $30 for the week.
- Post-Camp hours go to 5:30pm and is $50 for the week.
- New – Per Day option for before and aftercare
Depending on the camp, additional lab fees may apply. Please see our camp descriptions for more information.
Online registration closes at midnight the Thursday before that week of camp. For example, registration for camp the week of June 15th ends midnight on Thursday, June 11th. Registrations made after the deadline will be subject to a $15 convenience fee.
Discounts will be offered from Cyber Monday when registration opens through the end of February. Our biggest discount is our Cyber Monday discount of $40 off per week of full-day camp (not applicable at Key School or Bullis School). Discounts will decrease as we get closer to the summer. No extra discounts are offered after March.
We always offer multi-week and sibling discounts. You receive $10 off the second and additional child per week for the sibling discount and $10 off the second and additional camp for a camper for the multi-week discount. These discounts are cumulative and are applied automatically when camps are registered for at the same time.
A military discount is offered. Contact us to provide proof and receive the discount code.
The Half-Day Summer Camp Program
For the 3.5-5 year olds we are offering a half-day program. The hours are from 9-1pm and the cost is $199 per week ($219 at St. Martin’s). Post Camp services are not available for the half-day program. Your camper will need a snack, lunch, and drinks. If registering for the St. Martin’s location, select the “Half Day Option” camp in the registration system. For all other locations, use the following code to register for the half day option:
Jr. Chem, Jurassic, Lil Engineer, Lil Scientist & Intro to Robotics: HALFDAY319
Lil Space Explorer & Tech Machines: HALFDAY299
Just like last summer, we are committed to operating the 2021 camp season for you and your family. However, during this time of uncertainty, we would like to provide you some comfort and flexibility when enrolling in camp for 2021.
If you enroll in camp and your plans change or you have concerns about your child attending camp this summer, you can cancel and receive a refund or credit according to our policy. Our policy encourages early decisions so as not to affect other customers or our ability to efficiently deliver our programs and is based on the fact that supplies are purchased for your child in March. Because we cover registration fees for you, all cancellations for a refund will incur a $30 cancellation fee (per camp) to cover administrative costs.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Receive a full refund through March 31, 2021
- Receive a 75% refund April 1, 2021– May 30,, No refunds will be given after May 30, 2021.
- Starting June 1, 2021, cancellations will receive a full credit as long as the cancellation is made at least two weeks in advance of the camp start date. This credit can be used for a different week of camp during the summer or camp in the future. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date are not eligible for credits. There are no refunds or credits for missed sessions.
- Please note that camps purchased with account credit can only be issued an account credit in the event that you’d like to cancel.
Cancellations must be made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the cut-off date or at least two weeks in advance, whichever is applicable.