Summer 2024 Flexible Cancellation Policy:
Just like last summer, we are committed to operating the 2024 camp season for you and your family. As always, we provide you some comfort and flexibility when enrolling in camp for 2024 with our flexible cancellation policy.
If you enroll in camp and your plans change or you have concerns about your child attending camp this summer, you can cancel and receive a refund or credit according to our policy. Our policy encourages early decisions so as not to affect other customers or our ability to efficiently deliver our programs and is based on the fact that supplies are purchased for your child in March. Because we cover registration fees for you, all cancellations for a refund will incur a $30 cancellation fee (per camp) to cover administrative costs.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Receive a full refund (minus the $30 cancellation fee) through March 31, 2024.
- Receive a 75% refund April 1, 2024– May 31, 2024. No refunds will be given after May 31st, 2024.
- Starting June 1, 2024, cancellations will receive a full credit as long as the cancellation is made at least two weeks in advance of the camp start date. This credit can be used for a different week of camp during the summer or camp in the future. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date are not eligible for credits or refunds for any reason. There are no refunds or credits for missed sessions due to illness, family emergencies or for campers who prove unsuccessful in the camp setting due to behavior or other reasons.
- Please note that camps purchased with account credit can only be issued an account credit in the event that you’d like to cancel.
- Account credit can only be used towards camps and programs in the future. It is notrefundable for cash at some point in the future, regardless of circumstances.
Cancellations must be made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the cut-off date or at least two weeks in advance, whichever is applicable.
Posted in: Tuition